Tartare Sauce - a traditional sauce for white fish and particularly breaded or fried fish dishes. You'll find that our tartare will perfectly compliment the breaded fish in the below recipe.
Once you've tried this recipe yourself, let us know what you think in the comments section for others to enjoy too!
Make the breaded fish
- Remove the crusts from the white bread and then shred the bread in a blender
- Mix the parsley, thyme, salt and pepper into the shredded bread
- Spread the bread onto a large plate, dip the fish into the melted butter and then pat onto the breadcrumbs
- Place the fish into a dish or pan and bake at 220 degrees for 5 minutes, baste with lemon juice and then reduce heat to 190 degrees and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more until the fish is cooked
- Serve with steamed fresh vegetables and tartare sauce
- Enjoy! (and let us know in the comments below how you got on)